Ideas worth sharing!

U ask someone a solution fr a problem and he will open his floodgate of solutions….I mean who says we are short of solutions.

Just the problem is that we are short of solutions that actually works…

There is always a solution, but only some stands out!

A solution starts from an idea.

The idea is just 1% progress and the rest 99% is the application.

That’s why among 6 billion peoples 12 billion idea only 10 ideas got the attention by not just any organization but the boss of organizations; google.

Ignorance is a crime, crime is a sin, sin leads to hell, hell is painful and very hot!

Ignorance to this top ideas and their applicatoin is a capital crime.

So lets analyze them one by one.

Is it true to its word?

http://www.project10tothe100.com/

Advertisements

About Sifat Sultan

Always trying to find clarity and sincerely pursuing happiness. View all posts by Sifat Sultan

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: